~LABOR DAY WEEKEND~
This year we went out on the boat on Saturday. We had soooo much fun!
We bought this HUGE tube and all the girls as well as myself got to enjoy
being pulled all around Enterprise Reservoir...I've never laughed so
hard in my life. It was a BLAST! We only spent 4 hours there,
but I'm telling ya I don't think we coulda lasted much longer.
It's a WORKOUT trying to stay on...
It's a ritual to go to Parowan on Labor Day...We start off with the parade,
then head over to the fair...Lexie put in a drawing of an Elk, and
earned a BLUE ribbon...she of course thought she shoulda
won GRAND CHAMPION!!! then we headed over to the
carnival. It was soooo expensive that we didn't ride to many
rides, but each one of us got to ride at least one ride.
Corbin wouldn't ride with Chloee so Mike had to get into
this TINY little boat and ride with him...check out is face, it's
PRICELESS!!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment