GUESS WHO'S 10
That's right...Shayley turned 10 on September 26th! I just can't figure
out what happened to the time. This little girl grew up so fast! She
never wanted to be little...ever since the day she was born she
wanted to be BIG like her older sister. I feel like I've missed her growing
up...but I've been there for all of it! One day she was this little tiny
girl...and the next she's a beautiful young lady. Shay we love you
so much and are so thankful to have you in our family. Thanks
for your kind heart and your generosity!
For Shay's birthday she invited 5 of her friends over. We ate PIZZA,
did CRAFTS, opened PRESENTS, at CAKE, played the WII, and 3 out of the 5
spent the night. Shayley had a great time and I even got to act
like a 10 year old again...It was a lot of FUN!!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment