-Corbie Turns 3-
Can't believe my baby boy is already 3. I knew it would go by way to fast, and have tried to capture every moment possible with him, but I still feel like I'm missing it. He's such a joy in all of our lives. He makes our life complete. He has a great personality and is so sweet. He tells me I'm his best friend, which touches my heart. Just the other day he told me "Mom...you have the most beautiful eyes". How sweet is that.
He wanted a "Tangled" cake, but we talked him into
getting this adorable "Toy Story" cake.
As you can see...he was thrilled
with it!
Love those eyes...
Okay...Corbie you can blow
out the candle!!!
Opening his present from Uncle John.
Uncle John always wraps his presents in
"DUCK TAPE!"
The end result..."Cars" underwear...
Yes, he had to put them right on!
Yes, he had to put them right on!
Don't ya love that cute face...
Even though it has a terrible shadow
on the picture. Shay gave him "RED"
from the Cars movie.
He loved it!
Grandma and Grandpa Hawkes gave him this
adorable WHEELBARROW. He absolutely
loves it. He's really into Wheelbarrows.
He got this RED RIDER from mom and dad.
But, I think the WHEELBARROW
was the hit of the party!!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment