Photobucket

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

4th of July Weekend!!!

~4th Of July Weekend~
The last few years, on the 4th of July weekend, we head over to Enterprise with our boats and enjoy some fishing/tubing.  It's been a lot of fun!  Jack and Carrie usually camp there, but we haven't..not sure I could handle it!   After we spend the day on the water, we go back to their camp and cook a wonderful
dinner, then we head back home...to sleep in our own beds!  It always brings back memories of my dad (Brent) when Jack and I were growing up.  It makes me sad to think that he's been gone for 20 years.  He's missed out on so much.
Chloee, Danzi, Rykker and Corbin 
Jack 
Corbie...getting the dirt out of his flip-flop 
Mike and I 
 Shay (trying to dodge the camera)
Chloee, Shayley & Lexie
(On the WATER WEENIE) 
Corbie 
Carrie...having a good time! 
Lexie...avoiding the camera too!

Photobucket

0 comments: