Hawaii - Day 3
Polynesian Cultural Center
This was my favorite day. I absolutely love the Polynesian Cultural Center. We had so much fun! We had a wonderful tour guide who took us to all the islands and made sure we got to see every little inch. He did a great job! We didn't get to do the luau, but the food was still delish. The show at the end of the night was the highlight of the day. I'm so grateful to have been able to take the kids to see such a wonderful place.
This was my favorite day. I absolutely love the Polynesian Cultural Center. We had so much fun! We had a wonderful tour guide who took us to all the islands and made sure we got to see every little inch. He did a great job! We didn't get to do the luau, but the food was still delish. The show at the end of the night was the highlight of the day. I'm so grateful to have been able to take the kids to see such a wonderful place.









0 comments:
Post a Comment