Photobucket

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Softball, Getting Braces Off, Swimming

SOFTBALL
Lexie and Chloee both played softball this year.  Unfortunately, the pictures I took of Chloee are on my phone, and I'm not sure how to get them off.  Once I figure that out, I'll add them to this post.  Lexie played the normal season, and then played on Allstars.  She didn't enjoy herself too much this year...so, she probably won't be playing next year.  I was so in hopes that she would try out for the Highschool team, but she said she'd rather not.  She's such a good player, but unfortunately with the politics of a small town, she doesn't get to show how good she really is.  I can't say that I blame her, but really love to watch her play.  Chloee really enjoyed playing, and says that she wants to do it again this year.  I'm hoping she does so I can cheer her on.

 Lex up to bat!
 Receiving her Allstar medal
Lex in the outfield

**LEXIE GOT HER BRACES OFF**
 WITH BRACES!!!
WITHOUT BRACES!!!

~SWIMMING LESSONS~
CHLOEE PASSED LEVEL 4
 Chloee on the "kick" board
 Chloe
 Chloee jumping of the "low" dive
Chloee received her Report Card
She's so excited to start Level 5
Photobucket

0 comments: