Photobucket

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was in such a hurry to get here this year, that I almost missed it. I was rushed to buy, wrap and unwrap it seems...but Christmas Day was all worth it. The girls woke up early, and went downstairs to see what Santa had brought them. Chloee was the first one up, and went down and woke up her sisters...of course, she had already been in to see what they had all gotten. Chloee ran up to get me, dad and Corbin up, but I told her she had to wait at least 30 more minutes. Finally, we got up and by that time, Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle John had made it...It was fun to see everyone having such a good time. For the first time of the season, I didn't feel rushed. Yeah for that. I made crepes for breakfast, and Uncle Jack and Aunt Carrie, Danzi and Rykker came...and we all ate breakfast. Then, we rested for a bit and we were off to Grandma and Grandpas for opening presents there and dinner. Thanks to everyone who made Christmas so memorable.

"C H R I S T M A S"

"Shayley"
"Lexie Lou"
"Chloee"

"Chloee"
Lex helping Corbin
open his "Slippers"
Lexie with her new IPOD touch!
Thanks Santa!!!
Shayley with her new "Pink"
Soccer ball and Net
Thank You Santa!!! Corbin James
with his new HORSE!
Thanks Santa!!!

0 comments: