Look at these three beautiful girls. All three of them have been clogging for the last two years. This year they all three won nice trophies at the dance competition in St. George. 1st place!!! We are so proud of all of them. They all do such a nice job. I love to watch them perform. Chloee says she's done with it and wants to move on the gymnastics. We'll see. I want her to continue to dance. She's really good at it and it's nice to have all of them perform at once. But, she's got a mind of her own, as you all know, so she probably is DONE with dance. That makes me sad. But she is a busy body, so maybe gymnastics is the way to go. She also said she'd like to do karate, but I'm afraid she'd take her sisters down....So, I think we'll start with gymnastics and move up from there.
D A N C E
With Their Dance Certificates...








0 comments:
Post a Comment