Photobucket

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Corbin's Birth

CORBIN'S BIRTH
Our sweet little boy was born on August 11th, 2008 @ 3:09 p.m. It was a long labor (11 hours). I thought it would be a breeze, mean as when I had Chloee I was only in labor for 3 hours. Whatever!!! He decided to take his time entering this world. . . A typical STEPHENSON, does what he wants when he wants. . . He's a little doll (literally-my girls think that I had him just for them). My girls are the best little helpers ever. When they're home I don't have to do much. They fight over who is going to take care of him. He's a good baby. Since we came home from the hospital, he has gone to bed at 10:30 p.m., wakes up between 3:30 and 4:00 a.m., and is back down by 5:00 and up at 7:00 a.m. to get ready for the day. He and I stayed home until he was 4 weeks old and then we went back to work. That's right "We". He gets to go to work with me. What a trooper he is. We hardly even know he's there. He brings a new light to work, which is a good thing. He's 7 weeks old now (I'll get new pictures one here one of these days). He weighs 11.5 pounds already. He's gonna be a BIG BOY!!! Seems like that's all he wants to do is EAT. . .
Seconds after his birth!!!
Laying on Mommy's tummy. . .
Gotta see what this world's all about. . .
What are you doing to me. . .
We're going home "YIPPIE!"

0 comments: